Professional makeup artist
Raminta is a professional In-house and Mobile Makeup Artist in Bondi Beach, Sydney with more than 5 years of experience in the beauty industry. She specializes in wedding and bridal makeup, formals, photoshoot makeup, glamour makeup, christenings, halloween and other special occasion makeup.
Use of high-quality makeup brands, such as Atelier Professional Make-up range, Make Up For Ever, Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Morphe,Inglot, MAC Cosmetics and much more, will guarantee the best results and quality for your special occasion.
Moreover, you can join in private makeup lessons with Raminta and learn how to create daytime or evening look, how to enhance your natural beauty and how to use makeup products that are perfect for you.
Makeup for everyone
Raminta’s goal is to fill you with confidence and achieve your best features. She works to enhance every client’s natural beauty and to create a polished version of yourself. Believing that every person should look exquisite, she leads you to the best version of you – whether you want to look natural or more dramatic.
Raminta’s technique creates long-lasting but not heavy makeup that looks incredible not only in photos but also up close in person.
Raminta is a professional Skin Therapist, currently working not just as Makeup Artist but also increasing her qualification in Sydney's Beauty Clinic as a Beauty Therapist and taking care of high profile clients and celebrities. She has also graduated in Professional Makeup School Artistry.
The secret of high-quality makeup is to create an individual look for every client. It is important to use proper cosmetic products depending on your facial characteristics. Raminta can ensure the most suitable makeup products according to your skin type, color, and face shape.
A few more tricks will help to achieve a stunning and fabulous look on your special day.Book an appointment
- Special Occasion Makeup (formals, photoshoot, glamour, christenings and other): 1 hour
- Bridal Makeup: 1.5 hour
- Bridegroom: 20 minutes
Acknowledged Makeup Artist's work and high-quality makeup brands ensure long-lasting makeup, which remains at least 24 hours. The fake eyelashes can last more than 3 days.
- Bridal Makeup: $80
- Bridegroom Makeup: $30
- Occasion Makeup: $60
- Makeup Lesson: $150
Makeup Artist Raminta is based in Sydney, Bondi Beach. She also does Mobile Makeup all around Sydney.
Yes. A trial gives you the opportunity to try different appearance that will work best for you and to discuss circumstantial details on how exactly you desire to look like. Also, it is good to know how long it takes to perform in order to save your time on that special day. Every bride should feel beautiful and confident on her wedding day and be sure about the finished look.
Yes. During the Bridal Makeup trial, we can discuss circumstantial details about what appearance are you looking for on your wedding day.
Makeup Artist Raminta uses just professional and well-known brands such as: Atelier Professional Make-up, Make Up For Ever, MAC, Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Morphe, Inglot, and others.
There are a few steps on how to prepare your skin before makeup:
- Always drink a lot of water to make the skin more hydrated, healthy and not dry.
- Do not apply peels on your skin 2-3 weeks before makeup (they make the skin to flake and get dry).
- Do not sunbathe or go to solarium week before makeup, it makes the skin drier, dehydrated or peeled off.
- The week before makeup use moisturizing masks on your skin to make the skin more hydrated.
- The day before makeup gently exfoliate face and lips.
- Do not experiment on your face with new cosmetic products to avoid the allergic reaction.
- Do not squeeze pimples wherefore it is easier to camouflage a pimple, not a scab.
- To make your skin look more aesthetic and tidy, remove any visible hair from your face (not less than three days before makeup).