Eyebrows are one of the most significant face details and act as a frame to the face. It is very important to pay meticulous attention to the shape and color of the brows to emphasize natural beauty. The professional touch for eyebrows can make your face more beautiful or even take years off you.
By keeping thickness, symmetric shape, and growth, Makeup & Brow Artist Raminta will guarantee the perfect brow look and will highlight the best features for your face. The professional services as shaping, tinting and henna tattooing allow for every client to find the best alternative for individual brows.
Henna tattooing is a perfect choice if you have sparse or over-plucked eyebrows and dreaming about even and flawless brow look. Henna is a natural dye made from the henna plant or henna tree which penetrates the shaft of the hair follicle and helps to create a long-lasting effect, thicker and smoother appearance.
Henna is free from peroxide activators, hypoallergenic therefore it is suitable for every skin. The natural ingredients not only restore, strengthen and stimulate the growth of hair but also help to achieve the perfect brow look for everyone, whether you want a more natural or semi-permanent look.Book an appointment
Eyebrow / Eyelash tint and shape
Professional Brow Artist Raminta ensures a natural look with a range of colors and the perfect eyebrow shape with waxing, tweezing and trimming without taking too much off. Be sure your skin will be prepared with gentle prime oil, and after soothing and calming cream in case of redness and sensitivity. Raminta will create a neat and tidy look adjusted to every client's needs.
For the brighter look, you can choose eyelash tinting, which visibly makes your eyelashes darker, thicker and longer. It is a perfect choice for those who are tired to use mascara every day!
Henna is a natural dye made from the henna plant or henna tree and has been used in beauty since ancient Egypt.
Henna works as a blanket over the hair, penetrates the shaft of the hair follicle, coats only the top layers of the hair cuticle and tints the skin. This helps to create a long-lasting effect, thicker and smoother appearance.
Yes, henna is free from peroxide activators, hypoallergenic therefore it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Tinting uses an oxidant to open hair cuticle, oxidation process allows for the color to penetrate in the cortex of hair. Henna works as a blanket over the hair, penetrates the shaft of the hair follicle, coats only the top layers of the hair cuticle and tints the skin. It creates a thicker, smoother and softer brow look.
Henna lasts up to 2 weeks on the skin and up to 6 weeks on the hair. Also it depends from the skin type (how often your old skin cells changes into new ones).
- Do not rinse your eyebrows with water for 24 hours.
- Do not use makeup removers, avoid shampoo or conditioner onto the brows for 24 hours (it makes henna to fade faster).
- Avoid sunbathing, intense workout, swimming, and saunas for 24 hours.
- Avoid applying cosmetic and makeup products on your eyebrows (creams, serums, oils, etc.).
- Do not rub or exfoliate eyebrows.
- Avoid using peel around and on eyebrows.
- Henna is a perfect choice if you have sparse or over-plucked eyebrows.
- Henna lasts longer than other tints – up to 2 weeks on the skin and up to 6 weeks on the hair.
- Helps to create smoother, thicker, more even and flawless brow look.
- Henna restores, strengthens and stimulates the growth of hair.
- With henna you can choose what eyebrow look you want - more natural or semi-permanent.
- Henna is suitable for sensitive skin, is free from peroxide activators and hypoallergenic.
Henna creates smoother, thicker, more even and flawless brow look as it helps to fill the gaps between the hair. Henna also restores, strengthens and stimulates the growth of hair. Henna is free from peroxide activators and hypoallergenic therefore it is suitable for sensitive skin.
It is recommended to re-apply henna every 4 weeks.
Yes, with henna you can achieve the natural look, especially for ombre brows (effect, when eyebrows front is a lighter color than eyebrows ending).
- Henna Brows: $40
- Eyebrow Tint: $20
- Eyebrow Shape: $20
- Eyelash Tint: $20
- Henna and Shaping: $50
- Eyebrow Tint and Shaping: $30